- Watching the Carolina Hurricanes right now. The 'Caines just scored two goals in a matter of a minute. Our family has watched a total of about 10 minutes all year and saw the 'Caines score two in the final two minutes in game 7 of the last series.
- Our Spring Fest on Sunday at church was incredible. Our volunteers were tremendous! We had tons of guests - out largest crowd ever for anything at Bagley Swamp! We ran out of food - the first time that has ever happened!
- The forecast was for 70% chance of rain - we only had a 3 minute shower that cooled things for us :-)
- I've had conversations every day this week with folks that are moving forward in their relationship with Jesus! That is awesome!
- Our youth group had new teens on Sunday night and today at an after school hang out. Wow!
- Excited about Todd (our youth pastor) getting away with other youth pastors tomorrow and Friday in Charlotte!
- Yesterday and today we finally got some much needed rain! Enough to wash some of the dirt off of our car - but not hard enough to make it look clean.
- Might the Braves win one tonight?
- Going to try to get to bed early tonight!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I can't believe that it is Wednesday already. It seems that this week is moving along fairly fast. Here are some thoughts: