- This place is huge - every building is huge, and it seems that there are people everywhere.
- However, seeing so many huge buildings, knowing that they are full of people, I can only imagine what it would look like if everyone came out into the streets at the same time!
- According to the tour guides, the cost of housing has skyrocketed in the last 10 years. A place that cost $50,000 15 years ago is now worth over a million. Wow!
- I was surprised that your typical fast food is just about the same price at home - a little more - but not outrageous.
- However, there are plenty of $$$$$ places to eat.
- We ride the bus from NJ into NYC each morning. The money we paid - $19.60 for our family - is worth every penny. I don't like waiting in line to catch the bus leaving the city, but it is well worth it.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Family Road Trip
This week our family has ventured to New York City and later to Philly. We spent yesterday in NYC taking in the city through bus tours. Here are some of my observations:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment