- It started early with meeting with some guys at 6:30am for a time of prayer. I look forward to getting with these guys and starting the day and the week!
- Went for a nice, 4-mile run. Perfect weather. Not too cold. Not too hot. Just right.
- Took it easy around the house for a while with the family.
- Spent some time at the office doing some sermon prep for this Sunday.
- Had several conversations today with folks about yesterday at Bagley Swamp! Great stuff! Life change is happening and is becoming contagious.
- Spent several hours on the road today, driving to my parents in Winston-Salem. Listened to a book via my new Kindle. That was really cool!
- Stopped by Dicks Sporting Goods and purchased some new running gear. Found the running pants I've been looking at for a while for 1/2 the price.
- Went out to eat with Mom & Dad at our favorite Japanese place. Looked forward to it all day. Was not disappointed.
- Got Mom & Dad's cat to chase a laser for a long time. Cats can really be funny.
- Looking forward to a good night sleep. For some reason, I always sleep well at Mom & Dad's.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Today has been a great day!