- It is kinda tough when the weather forecasters (weather channel and local) predict between 4-6 inches and you get zip. Talk about a letdown.
- Battery died in the van this morning. Glad it happened at home. However, it took me a few minutes to regroup at 5 this morning.
- Tried out a new coffee shop in Elizabeth City this morning - Nine Bars. Awesome! The owners also own Muddy's. It's in the Flowers Printing building near IHOP.
- The owner of Flowers Printing was in Nine Bars and took me on a tour of the whole facility. Pretty cool. Later today - a pastor friend of mine dropped by my office to introduce me to a builder - who happened to build the Flowers Printing Building. Kinda cool since we're planning to build.
- The boys were able to change out the battery in the van with no problem. Even changed out the windshield wipers. They must have been paying attention in the past . . .
- Had a planning meeting last night for our Feb. 1 mission trip to Richwood, WV. Getting excited! Can't wait to see what God is going to do!
- Enjoyed watching the inauguration yesterday. I love that kind of stuff. I can't imagine being in that crowd though. Unless I was one of those seated near the president, I would just assume watch on TV.
- It was neat to see some of the places in Washington on TV that we had been to before. The kids really picked up on it.
- I think our Angel Food ministry is about to really take off. It seems that most places I go in our area, I'm asked about it. We've had more traffic in the office this week (and this is the first week of ordering for February. Check out Angel Food here.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Random Wednesday Thoughts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment